Need to clear session value of List_SortColumn

Need to clear session value of List_SortColumn

Hello,

I need to clear the session value of List_SortColumn on preparation since it's keeping the old value. Does anyone have any Idea how can we do that.?

Thanks,

Sachin

The RichWidgets eSpace has the List_SortColumn_SetOrderBy which lets set the sort you want.

Hi Sachinh,

If this is just a temporary situation (for instance, because you had a syntax error and keep seeing the internal exception screen) you could simply close the browser (completely, not just the browser tab), or open the application in a different browser or in an anonymous window (those will have different sessions, and as such not have a value set for the dynamic sort criteria).

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Sachinh,

If this is just a temporary situation (for instance, because you had a syntax error and keep seeing the internal exception screen) you could simply close the browser (completely, not just the browser tab), or open the application in a different browser or in an anonymous window (those will have different sessions, and as such not have a value set for the dynamic sort criteria).

Hi Jorge,

This is not a situation, I need to clear the value in same session without closing browser or tab. Actually, We are rendering different grids on change of drop-down values. Since it's keeping sorting value into session variable each time when I load the same grid from drop down it shows the old result set which was sorted earlier. I need to clear or reassign with default sorting order.

Sachin

Hi Sachin,

You can set the default value in preparation like below:

Thanks

-SK-