Error for DistinctRecordList

Error for DistinctRecordList

Hello,

I am using distinct record list to remove duplicate in my split string list.

However i received this error "Could not find field to sort System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String]"

I refer to this https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/16813/remove-the-same-elements-in-a-list/ and did not know how the person did to solve the problem

Please help

Thank you

Hi Jace,

The Input and Output of DistinctRecordList are RecordList but you are passing these as list please convert these lists to Record list then it should working fine.

Regards

-SK-

Shashi kant Shukla wrote:

Hi Jace,

The Input and Output of DistinctRecordList are RecordList but you are passing these as list please convert these lists to Record list then it should working fine.

Regards

-SK-

Please kindly enlighten how to convert to Record list? is the compare by correct?

Hi Jace,

Below are example for List and RecordList:

1. List

2. RecordList

Both are using same structure "Text"

For converting list to recordlist below are steps:

1. Double click on datatype of list

2. Then click on structure "Text" on Local Variable Data Type

3. Select Record from List Element Type popup then list will convert into RecordList

Regards

-SK-

Shashi kant Shukla wrote:

Hi Jace,

Below are example for List and RecordList:

1. List

2. RecordList

Both are using same structure "Text"

For converting list to recordlist below are steps:

1. Double click on datatype of list

2. Then click on structure "Text" on Local Variable Data Type

3. Select Record from List Element Type popup then list will convert into RecordList

Regards

-SK-

Thanks for the explanation.

But however i am using the string split value to do distinct record list. How can i convert it to record list? Assign the string split value list to another record list?