[Pushwoosh Plugin] Deep Links

[Pushwoosh Plugin] Deep Links

Forge Component
(10)
Published on 27 Sep by OutSystems R&D
10 votes
Published on 27 Sep by OutSystems R&D

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is already fixed or not but I was having some trouble using deep links within the Pushwoosh Plugin.

As of now - I've just downloaded the plugin -, the PushwooshDeeplink struct has the following params:

- Scheme (app id)

- Application (eSpace)

- Parameters (Key=Value)

The problem is that, as of this, the deeplink should be:

<YourAppIdentifier>://<YourAppModule>/<YourScreen><?Parameter1=Value&Parameter2=Value>

As of now, I don't seem to have a way to add the Screen name since on the BuildDeepLink action (PushwooshPlugin eSpace), the "non-parameter" part is just composed of Scheme + ApplicationName + "/" (a slash).

Since there's no slash ("/") between the Screen name and the parameters, the plugin doesn't allow me to deep link properly.

As a fix, I've added a new struct parameter (Screen) and made the required adjustments (Scheme + "://" + ApplicationName + "/" + Screen). With this, I was able to deep link properly.

Please let me know if this helps and/or if any further information is required!

Thanks,

Armando

Hi Armando,

I'm trying to fix deeplinks atm, but can't find the right way to do it. Can you explain me what you did exactly to resolve this? 

Kind Regards,

Jorick

Jorick van Rijs wrote:

Hi Armando,

I'm trying to fix deeplinks atm, but can't find the right way to do it. Can you explain me what you did exactly to resolve this? 

Kind Regards,

Jorick

(sorry for the late response, I didn't get any notification)

Hello Jorick,

What you need to do is what is described on the original post: As a fix, I've added a new struct parameter (Screen) and made the required adjustments (Scheme + "://" + ApplicationName + "/" + Screen). With this, I was able to deep link properly.

By required adjustments, I mean the construction of the deeplink structure and "converting" that structure into a string.

Let me know if this helps.

Hi Armando,

Thank you for your response. Well, i can't get it fixed. Is it possible you share an example OML where you configured the structure? 

Kind Regards,

Jorick

Solution

Hey Jorick,

I've uploaded an updated version (IPP free) of my fixes. You can find them here https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/3327/pushwooshplugin-espace/

Let me know if you are able to work this out.

Solution

Armando Gomes wrote:

Hey Jorick,

I've uploaded an updated version (IPP free) of my fixes. You can find them here https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/3327/pushwooshplugin-espace/

Let me know if you are able to work this out.

HI Armando, it is working! 

Thank you very much! 

Glad I could help :)

This also solved our problems, is there any plan on rolling this fix into the supported module? I don't really like needing to customize forge components on the offchance it messes up our ability to use the upgrade path.

Hello Grayson,

As far as I know, this has been fixed/included in the latest versions of the component. Once I test it myself, I'll mark the referred component as deprecated.

Thanks!