Html2PdfConverter

Html2PdfConverter

I'm using Html2Pdfconverter to generate PDF was working earlier now get the below error

Could not find file 'C:\Windows\TEMP\TEMPSRAUSXDWDM00000000000000000000000000000000.pdf'.

-q specified in incorrect location

Name:

wkhtmltopdf 0.12.4 (with patched qt)

Synopsis:

wkhtmltopdf [GLOBAL OPTION]... [OBJECT]... <output file>

Document objects:

wkhtmltopdf is able to put several objects into the output file, an object is

either a single webpage, a cover webpage or a table of content.  The objects

are put into the output document in the order they are specified on the

command line, options can be specified on a per object basis or in the global

options area. Options from the Global Options section can only be placed in

the global options area

A page objects puts the content of a single webpage into the output document.

(page)? <input url/file name> [PAGE OPTION]...

Options for the page object can be placed in the global options and the page

options areas. The applicable options can be found in the Page Options and 

Headers And Footer Options sections.

A cover objects puts the content of a single webpage into the output document,

the page does not appear in the table of content, and does not have headers

and footers.

cover <input url/file name> [PAGE OPTION]...

All options that can be specified for a page object can also be specified for

a cover.

A table of content object inserts a table of content into the output document.

toc [TOC OPTION]...

All options that can be specified for a page object can also be specified for

a toc, further more the options from the TOC Options section can also be

applied. The table of content is generated via XSLT which means that it can be

styled to look however you want it to look. To get an aide of how to do this

you can dump the default xslt document by supplying the

--dump-default-toc-xsl, and the outline it works on by supplying

--dump-outline, see the Outline Options section.

Description:

Converts one or more H...

can anyone know how to resolve this issue..

Hi Kirit.

Things to check:

1. Page must be anonymous

2. Executables are correct and in the right place. The last version of htmltopdf has changes that make the binaries location different. And I'm not sure, but think in the personals it does not work yet. If you have a personal, keep an old version.

To see if the problem is the component installation or your app, go to the management console of the component and test it. If the PDF is generated, than it's a problem with your app. If not than is something with your installation. In that case, if you upgraded the component, downgrade itvto a previous version.

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi Kirit.

Things to check:

2. Executables are correct and in the right place. The last version of htmltopdf has changes that make the binaries location different. And I'm not sure, but think in the personals it does not work yet. If you have a personal, keep an old version.

To see if the problem is the component installation or your app, go to the management console of the component and test it. If the PDF is generated, than it's a problem with your app. If not than is something with your installation. In that case, if you upgraded the component, downgrade itvto a previous version.

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

1. yes the page is anonymous.

i am attaching the administrator screen for the reference. please me out with the order.

kirit kumar wrote:

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi Kirit.

Things to check:

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

i am attaching the administrator screen for the reference. please me out with the order.

Hi Kirit,

1. It seems that you are missing at least ONE DLL (the executables are not enough). Depending on the package you are using to upload the executables, one or more DLLs (present in the package) will be necessary to be uploaded.

2. After uploaded the missin DLL (or DLLs), go to the tab PDF in the Administration and test it. If you uploaded the correct DLLs you will be able to generate a PDF.

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

kirit kumar wrote:

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi Kirit.

Things to check:

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

Hi Kirit,

1. It seems that you are missing at least ONE DLL (the executables are not enough). Depending on the package you are using to upload the executables, one or more DLLs (present in the package) will be necessary to be uploaded.

2. After uploaded the missin DLL (or DLLs), go to the tab PDF in the Administration and test it. If you uploaded the correct DLLs you will be able to generate a PDF.

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Hi Eduardo Jauch

I able to download the pdf on entering the url on the pdf page. its getting download as expected..

Hi Kirit,

If you are able to download the PDF from the Adminstration page, than it is not a problem with the component.

Check if the page you are trying to convert is not raising an exception.
Also, check if you are trying to use Session Variables or information from the Logged User, as those are not available due the fact that the executable that will convert the page will do an isolated requested on its own session, anonymously. 

Cheers,

Eduardo Jauch