save excel file to outsystems upload

save excel file to outsystems upload

Hello

I have an excel file that when I click on the link for it it wants to download.  I want it to save itself to a file systems I use in outsystems.  Attached is a screen shot of the POP code for the file upload process.

So I have the excel file currently set to download.  Is it possible to take out the download (icon) and have it save to this file system as seen in screen shot.  (note I call the file system mail.. but it is just files that I can upload and download into outsystems for storage.)

Hello Dan,

Can you explain a little better what you wants to achieve?

You are talking about clicking a link that is set to download (client), than you ask how to change it to save the file in server, than you talk about download and upload and finally in the picture (if I'm seeing right), does not do have download or upload, but instead is saving something in database and later sending an email...

Can you clarify what exactly you wants do do?

Cheers,

Eduardo Jauch

Yes.  I have an excel export file all setup and working.  Set for download when I click its link.

I would like to change the download option (item) so that it will upload or save it into a file systems I have setup in outsystems.  Screen shot shows the actions of uploading and saving the files for the location I would like this excel file to go.

Dan Stueck wrote:

Yes.  I have an excel export file all setup and working.  Set for download when I click its link.

I would like to change the download option (item) so that it will upload or save it into a file systems I have setup in outsystems.  Screen shot shows the actions of uploading and saving the files for the location I would like this excel file to go.

The email is just a notification to me that a file has been uploaded.