Select Button

i want to make radio button in outsystems, i already use button group but that's can't because i use list. 

so user can select terms of payment (TOP), do you have any solution ?

Hi Zainal,

I have difficulty understanding what you are asking. You have a list of options, and you want the user to select a single one?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Zainal,

I have difficulty understanding what you are asking. You have a list of options, and you want the user to select a single one?

Hi Kilian,

yes that's what i mean. have you ever made it?

I haven't, but I think you could use a Block and put that in a List. Each Block has it's own button, and when pressed it can fire an event you can catch (with some Id identifying the option).

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

I haven't, but I think you could use a Block and put that in a List. Each Block has it's own button, and when pressed it can fire an event you can catch (with some Id identifying the option).

I can actually make it with a button and it can be selected as drawn, using css (button: selected) but it's like just focusing when clicking on any screen the result is lost. Maybe I can try like as it is your suggestion

Zainal,

When you click the button, is the Screen Action called?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Zainal,

When you click the button, is the Screen Action called?

Hi Kilian,

no action whatsoever, but when he choose it will be stored in the parameters

Zainal,

If you use a button, it needs a screen action that will run when you press the button.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Zainal,

If you use a button, it needs a screen action that will run when you press the button.

action like what can change the color from white to red so we can see the selected button

If you want to change the color of the button, you need to set some property, and depending on that property use the right CSS class.