How to add custom message while loading popup window?

How to add custom message while loading popup window?

Hi All,

I am trying to add custom message while loading popup window. You can see given image for more understanding.

Is it possible do that ?

If yes please let me know

Thanks in advance,

Gopal Jite

Gopal Jite wrote:

Hi All,

I am trying to add custom message while loading popup window. You can see given image for more understanding.

Is it possible do that ?

If yes please let me know

Thanks in advance,

Gopal Jite

Hello Gopal,

You would have to clone and make changes in popup_editor block to work as per your need.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks and Regards,
Atul Patel

Solution

Have a look at it.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks and Regards,
Atul Patel

Solution

Hi Atul,

Thank for your solution but I can't create clone,

Is there any other way to override that text?

Regards,

Gopal Jite

Gopal Jite wrote:

Hi Atul,

Thank for your solution but I can't create clone,

Is there any other way to override that text?

Regards,

Gopal Jite

Nope,

You would have to change that in javascript only.

Thanks and Regards,
Atul Patel

Anyone Have Idea on this?

I'm still facing problem.

Regards,

Gopal

Hi Gopal,

Why can't you create a clone? You just need to right-click on the Popup_Editor web block and choose Open in 'RichWidgets' eSpace

press Open a Clone in the dialog that eventually pops up

and you have a clone that is yours to modify

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Gopal,

Why can't you create a clone? You just need to right-click on the Popup_Editor web block and choose Open in 'RichWidgets' eSpace

Hi Jorge,

Yes Its very easy to create clone and use it, but for that it will create new clone module and I need to use reference of that. I don't want to create new module.

Actually I am finding better way to do that, if there is nothing than this then I will use it.

Anyway thanks for your support :)

Thank You

Gopal

Gopal Jite wrote:

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Gopal,

Hi Jorge,

Yes Its very easy to create clone and use it, but for that it will create new clone module and I need to use reference of that. I don't want to create new module.

Actually I am finding better way to do that, if there is nothing than this then I will use it.

Thank You

Gopal

Hi Gopal,

you are not understanding the fact what Jorge and me are trying to explain to you. You can just create a clone to copy only Popup_Editor web block from RichWidgets' eSpace to your own module,change it and its done.

Regards,
Atul Patel

Atul Patel wrote:

Gopal Jite wrote:

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Gopal,

Hi Jorge,

Thank You

Gopal

Hi Gopal,

you are not understanding the fact what Jorge and me are trying to explain to you. You can just create a clone to copy only Popup_Editor web block from RichWidgets' eSpace to your own module,change it and its done.

Regards,
Atul Patel

Thank you Atul and Jorge, It helps.

Hi Gopal,

Wether you've followed our suggestions or came up with an alternative solution, please do share with us and mark the solution taken as the answer, as that may benefit others with the same requirements as you.

Thanks!

Sure :)