Accordion: The refresh/edit icon on edited fields remain visible when closing an item

Accordion: The refresh/edit icon on edited fields remain visible when closing an item

Hello

I have a web app screen with many input fields, separated into sections by an accordion with items. When the screen loads the screen looks fine. As soon as I open an accordion item and edit the values in any field the field shows a refresh/edit icon. This is all good. However, when I close the accordion item the refresh/edit icon remains on the screen. After a while a opening and closing and editing there is icons all over the screen in random places.

Please see the attached example. 

How can I fix this?

Thanks!

Vonnelize

Solution

Hi Vonnelize,

I can confirm your problem, I had no problems in recreating it. It seems a bug in SilkUI. As a workaround, you can put the following CSS on your theme or web page:

.AccordionVertical_item:not(.open) > .AccordionVertical__content > .Form a.SmartInput_Undo {
    display: none;
}

You may need to press Ctrl-F5 to force reloading the CSS.

Solution

Hi Vonnelize,

Any feedback yet?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Vonnelize,

Any feedback yet?

Hi Killian 

I am out of the office for a few days but I asked my colleague to implement your solution and he says it works. Thanks so much!

Vonnelize

Ok, great to hear, thanks for the feedback!