Mobile App - Block - Events NetworkStatusChanged : where is the client action?

Mobile App - Block - Events NetworkStatusChanged : where is the client action?

hi there,

I am wondering where is the client action that trigger this NetworkStatusChanged Event?

regards,

A

Hi A.

When you drag this block to the page you will be able to setup the action to run when the event is triggered.

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

EDIT:

hi Eduardo,

I means what action that trigger the event, not that consumes it.

regards,

A

Hi A.

Why do you need to know about the action that triggers this?

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

P.S.

As far as I know, this is a Cordova plugin, as the only way to reach device sensors (including network status) is through plugins.

So, if you clone mobile patterns and take a look in this web block, you may find how this is done. It for sure have a callback from the plugin that is called when the status changes, that by his time calls the action defined in the event.

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

hi Eduardo,

I am just curious because i believe there must be in the application, but i cannot find it. This comes up on my mind as i try to trigger event from an action, so is that event above:

regards,

A

Solution

Like this?

Just remember that while the event is triggered in the same way (inside the Mobile Patterns), there is code (javascript) based that is used to really receive from the "system" a callback when the network status changes (it seems to be just the REACT framework, not a Cordova Plugin).

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Solution

Thank you Sir,

you rock!

regards,

A