List module siteproperties (dynamically)

List module siteproperties (dynamically)

Hi OutSystems friends,

Does anyone of you know if there's a way to dynamically list/retrieve all the available siteproperties of a current module?

In one of our Mobile Apps we're copying the available siteproperties from the server to the localstorage. Just like the advice mentioned in the following post:
https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/20562/cannot-access-site-properties-from-an-expression-in-p10-native/

Now our solution is using hardcoded values to add/copy the values from server to localstorage. But it would be more futureproof and solid to loop over all the available siteproperties serverside and transfer them all at ones, without adding new values to the import action everytime a new property is needed.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Jasper

Hi Jasper,

You can find all the site properties in the database. You can find them in a table more less with this name OSSYS_SITE_PROPERTY.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Jasper,

You can find all the site properties in the database. You can find them in a table more less with this name OSSYS_SITE_PROPERTY.

Regards,

Marcelo

But there's no way to do this via a 'standard' OS function/action?

Hi,

Not that I know. But someone else maybe has a better option.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi,

Not that I know. But someone else maybe has a better option.

Regards,

Marcelo

Ok, thanks Marcelo! I'll look into your solution for as long as there are no alternatives!

Hi Jasper,

Using systems Tables Site_Property and Site_Property_Definition you can get all site properties of a module.

Regards

-SK-