Unable to update references from other module

Unable to update references from other module

When I do "Manage dependencies" and click "refresh all", I always get the error as shown in the attached screenshot.This is not intermittent and happening consistently

Hi Akhilesh,

This error is coming because of permissions actually in module for which you are refreshing all there are one or more component for which you dont have permission please check the permissions with admin user for component for your user then try to refresh the references.

Regards

-SK-

Shashi kant Shukla wrote:

Hi Akhilesh,

This error is coming because of permissions actually in module for which you are refreshing all there are one or more component for which you dont have permission please check the permissions with admin user for component for your user then try to refresh the references.

Regards

-SK-

Hi Shashi kant,

I have the admin access to our environment. The permissions thing shouldn't be a problem for me

Hi Akhilesh,

One more thing if two or more developer are working then please check the service studio version of all developers should be same.

Regards

-SK-

@Akhilesh,

Please click on the link click here to see report, this will give you additional details of what exactly the error is.

Regards

-PJ-

@Akhilesh,

Also if possible share the report with me.

Regards

-PJ-

Pramod Jain wrote:

@Akhilesh,

Also if possible share the report with me.

Regards

-PJ-

Hi Pramod,

The report is quite huge. Following is the gist of it

Service Studio Version: 10.0.407.0 (build 61829: tags/v10_0_407_0 @ 2017-03-14 18:06:23)

Platform Server Version: 10.0.405.0 (build 61322: tags/v10_0_405_0 @ 2017-02-06 18:41:33)

Service Studio connected to: ############

ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation+FullStackException\: Exception in thread Main ---> System.Exception: Key '3kwtg10OeUedMYdS4rMc1g' not present in Collection ---> C5.NoSuchItemException: Key '3kwtg10OeUedMYdS4rMc1g' not present in Collection
   at C5.HashedArrayList`1.ChangeIndex[K](K key, Func`3 keyItemEqualityComparer, Int32 diff, Boolean relative)
   at ServiceStudio.Model.Collections.SSSequence`1.ChangeIndex(AbstractObject item, Int32 newIndex, Boolean relative, Int32& oldIndex)
   at ServiceStudio.Model.Collections.SSSequence`1.ChangeIndex(AbstractObject item, Int32 newIndex, Boolean relative)
   at ServiceStudio.Model.SSCollectionsExtensions.SetOrderTo[Type1,Type2](ISSSequence`1 list, IEnumerable`1 orderList, Func`2 foreignToLocal)

Does it make any sense to you?

@Akhilesh,

How many espace are referring this ...just try to refresh one by one so that we can see which espace is causing issue.

Also from the log  can you check in the database if [3kwtg10OeUedMYdS4rMc1g] this is the hashcode of an espace ?

Regards

-PJ-