Role Login Web

I have a role login, But I have some problem

1. I've create new role but the page after page not match with user role. 
  2. How I can insert new user login with role, if I use user systems database?

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

I have a role login, But I have some problem

1. I've create new role but the page after page not match with user role. 
  2. How I can insert new user login with role, if I use user systems database?

Hi Sabdo,
Are you planning to create an Entity named "Role" by yourself? As I know, OS has provided an Entity named "Role", you can find it under "System" by managing the dependencies.

Cheers,

Lady

P. S : Are you from Jawa Timur? :)

Lady wrote:

Hi Sabdo,
Are you planning to create an Entity named "Role" by yourself? As I know, OS has provided an Entity named "Role", you can find it under "System" by managing the dependencies.

Cheers,

Lady

Hi Lady,

No, But I want to insert a new user to outsystems users with choosing role that I create in Logic => Roles. But How I can insert it by that roles?

And for my question number 1, did u know the solution ? I hope you can help me, I'm a newbie in outsystems web. 

Kind Regards, 

Sabdo

P.S : yeah I from Jawa Timur. How did you know ?

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Lady wrote:

Hi Sabdo,

Cheers,

Lady

Hi Lady,

No, But I want to insert a new user to outsystems users with choosing role that I create in Logic => Roles. But How I can insert it by that roles?

And for my question number 1, did u know the solution ? I hope you can help me, I'm a newbie in outsystems web. 

Kind Regards, 

Sabdo

P.S : yeah I from Jawa Timur. How did you know ?

Ok, so you want to create a new role from a web, and grant it to a user, am I right?
let me see whether I can provide you a simple OML.

Cheers,

Lady

P.S : I'm pretty sure that your name is an Indonesian name and it is uncommon name, should be from Java. Glad to know that there is another company using OS in Indonesia :)

Lady wrote:

Ok, so you want to create a new role from a web, and grant it to a user, am I right?

Cheers,

Lady

P.S : I'm pretty sure that your name is an Indonesian name and it is uncommon name, should be from Java. Glad to know that there is another company using OS in Indonesia :)

Yeah, that's right. And when we login the screen after login was different by role. 

Thank's for your help, you really save my day. By the way, are you need my oml?

Kind Regards, 

Sabdo

P.S: Yeah, my company just newbie in outsystems. And did you came to jumpstart On August in Jakarta before ? 

Solution

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Lady wrote:

Cheers,

Lady

Yeah, that's right. And when we login the screen after login was different by role. 

Kind Regards, 

Sabdo

P.S: Yeah, my company just newbie in outsystems. And did you came to jumpstart On August in Jakarta before ? 

Hi,

Not really tidy, but maybe you can find a raw solution inside the attached OML.

The Grant Role action is inside UserDetail page, and will only be shown when the UserId <> NullIdentifier()

Cheers,

Lady

P.S : Aaa I see. No I don't :)

Solution

Lady wrote:

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Lady wrote:

Cheers,

Lady

Kind Regards, 

Sabdo

Hi,

The Grant Role action is inside UserDetail page, and will only be shown when the UserId <> NullIdentifier()

Cheers,

Lady

Yeah I see, but I have a new question. 

How I can get the role by my application to create new user from my web page? 

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Lady wrote:

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Lady wrote:

Cheers,

Lady

Kind Regards, 

Sabdo

Hi,

Cheers,

Lady

Hello,

do you mean you only want to see the role that is exist on "this" project, instead of whole projects inside you env?

If so, you can adjust the preparation inside the PopUpEditor by filtering it based on Role.ESpaceId.

Cheers,

Lady

Lady wrote:

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Lady wrote:

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Lady wrote:

Cheers,

Lady

Kind Regards, 

Sabdo

Hi,

Cheers,

Lady

Hello,

do you mean you only want to see the role that is exist on "this" project, instead of whole projects inside you env?

If so, you can adjust the preparation inside the PopUpEditor by filtering it based on Role.ESpaceId.

Cheers,

Lady

Yeah, that's right. I got it. Thank you for your help. :))

And if have some question, can I ask you again ? :D

Regards, 

Sabdo

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Lady wrote:

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Lady wrote:

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Lady wrote:

Cheers,

Lady

Kind Regards, 

Sabdo

Hi,

Cheers,

Lady

Hello,

Cheers,

Lady

Regards, 

Sabdo

Hi Sabdo,

my pleasure :)

Sure. Anytime you post here, someone will be there to help you.

Enjoy more challenging journey with OS.

Cheers,

Lady

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Lady wrote:

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Lady wrote:

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Lady wrote:

Cheers,

Lady

Kind Regards, 

Sabdo

Hi,

Cheers,

Lady

Hello,

Cheers,

Lady

Regards, 

Sabdo

Btw, if you have found a solution for your issue here, it will be good if you mark it as the solution. It will be a help for another developer to track which case that has been resolved and which one is not yet :)

Cheers,

Lady

Hi Sabdo,

As per my understanding you need to assign role to the user at the time of user creation, So you need to follow below step:

1. You need to create User.

2. You need to insert data into User_Role table to assign this role to particular user

3. That`s all.

Regards

-SK-

Lady wrote:

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Btw, if you have found a solution for your issue here, it will be good if you mark it as the solution. It will be a help for another developer to track which case that has been resolved and which one is not yet :)

Cheers,

Lady

Oke, thank's for your attention. But your answer already I mark as solution :))

Regards, 

Sabdo

Shashi kant Shukla wrote:

Hi Sabdo,

As per my understanding you need to assign role to the user at the time of user creation, So you need to follow below step:

1. You need to create User.

2. You need to insert data into User_Role table to assign this role to particular user

3. That`s all.

Regards

-SK-

Hi Shashi, 

Thank's for your instruction. 

That's very helpful :)

Regards, 

Sabdo

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Lady wrote:

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Cheers,

Lady

Regards, 

Sabdo

Hi Lady, 

I want to ask you about, how I can filter the combo box list of my role dialog ?

So, Not All role was show up in my combo box.  

Regards, 

Sabdo

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Lady wrote:

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Cheers,

Lady

Regards, 

Sabdo

Hi Lady, 

I want to ask you about, how I can filter the combo box list of my role dialog ?

Regards, 

Sabdo

Hi Sabdo,

As I mentioned above, if you want to see the roles from current application only, you need to filter it by its Role.ESpaceId

The following picture may help you to make it happen:

1. On the PopUpEditor preparation, Add Role aggregate and join it with ESpace entity (if you cant find both or one of them, add dependecies. They are under System.

2. Filter the new aggregate with the ESpace.Name (I am reffering to the name of your Module, not the Application)

3. Use the new aggregate as the source of your list box.

Cheers,

Lady

Lady wrote:

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Lady wrote:

Sabdo Widiastuti wrote:

Cheers,

Lady

Regards, 

Sabdo

Hi Lady, 

Regards, 

Sabdo

Hi Sabdo,

As I mentioned above, if you want to see the roles from current application only, you need to filter it by its Role.ESpaceId

The following picture may help you to make it happen:

1. On the PopUpEditor preparation, Add Role aggregate and join it with ESpace entity (if you cant find both or one of them, add dependecies. They are under System.

2. Filter the new aggregate with the ESpace.Name (I am reffering to the name of your Module, not the Application)

3. Use the new aggregate as the source of your list box.

Cheers,

Lady

Hi Lady,

Thank you, I don't know what the espace mean before.

Regards, 

Sabdo 

P.S: Terima kasih :)