ExcelToRecordList Problem

ExcelToRecordList Problem

Hi,

I'm using ExcelToRecordList to import a file with 4 text columns to Outsystems but for some reason I'm getting this error: None of the column headers match with the record attributes.

Already tried to download a excel from the same structure and import it without doing any change and I get the same error.

Also copy the code to my personal environment and there is working fine.

Anyone have any idea what could be wrong on my dev environment?

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

The only reason I've ever seen this error is when there's indeed no match between a structure's attribute names and the column headers in the Excel.

Hi,

The names are exactly the same. has I said i even download the structure of the file from Outsystems with RecordListToExcel. I copied the code to personal environment and is working as it should. It must be something on the environment. There is anything needed on the server for ExcelToRecordList to work correctly? Or anything different between the client and the server can trigger this error?

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Make sure below highlighted properties are proper...

Thanks,

Rocky.. 

Hi Marcelo,

The only thing I can think of is translations, does the logged-in user have different locales on the personal environment?

Solution

Hi,

The solution was to keep the structure and delete the ExcelToRecordList action and the upload widget and redo those things

Regards,

Marcelo

Solution

Ramakrushna Rao Seera wrote:

Hi Marcelo,

Thanks,

Rocky.. 

Adding name of sheet helped me solve the problem. Though my file had a Single sheet.

Vishakha Jaiswal wrote:

Ramakrushna Rao Seera wrote:

Hi Marcelo,

Thanks,

Rocky.. 

Adding name of sheet helped me solve the problem. Though my file had a Single sheet.

Great...