Send JSON object as parameter

Send JSON object as parameter

Hi.

I'm trying to create a plugin for Flurry, with the help of the Cordova plugin. Here's the documentation.

I'm trying the logEvent with parameters, but I can't figure out how to use Outsystems local variables instead of JS variables. When I try using Outsystems variables as inputs, I get the following error:

flurry json exception: Value {attr1: 'val1'} at 2 of type java.lang.String cannot be converted to JSONObject

Anyway to fix it? Also, how would one send empty values? I don't want to have to create a separate client action for the same call without parameters.

Thank you!

Hi Saurav,

Why are you using a Cordova plug-in? Do you really need to communicate with Flurry directly from the mobile app?

How do you try to create the JSON currently? What do you mean exactly with "When I try using Outsystems variables as inputs"?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Saurav,

Why are you using a Cordova plug-in? Do you really need to communicate with Flurry directly from the mobile app?

How do you try to create the JSON currently? What do you mean exactly with "When I try using Outsystems variables as inputs"?

Hi Kilian.

Yes, the data from the mobile app is required for analytics.

For JSON input, I tried using the JSON serialize option to obtain a JSON string, which is not working out. Normal text inputs are also not working.

When I try to call the flurry functions, as found in the documentation, it doesn't recognize outsystems variables. It works only for variables declared in JavaScript.

Let me know if any other clarifications are needed.

Thanks.

Hi Saurav,

"it doesn't recognize outsystems variables. It works only for variables declared in JavaScript." is not very informative, unfortunately, without knowing what you do in the code.