Hello everyone.

I'm with an odd problem related with cordova plugins that are not being add to the mobile app build.

I have a mobile app where we use a lot of plugins and since last week (can't find any differences) some stopped working.

We have the following plugins and the result of the check plugin method for each of them:

• InAppBrowserPlugin - not working and returns the error "InAppBrowserPlugin is not defined"

• ScreenOrientationPlugin - not working and returns the error "the ScreenOrientationPlugin is not defined".

• PushwooshPlugin - not working and returns the error "Pushwoosh Plugin is not present or not loaded".

• CalendarPlugin - not working and returns the error "Calendar Plugin is unavailable".

• KeyboardPlugin - not working and returns the error "Keyboard Plugin is not present or not loaded".

• StatusBarPlugin - working fine!

• KeyStorePlugin - working fine!

After the build in Service Center, I noticed also that the plugins aren't being added (and not even mentioned) to it during the process, as you can see here:

Did anyone had a similar problem and can you help me fixing this? 

Thank you in advance.

GM

The github plugin version used for InAppBrowser, for example, seems to be ok.  I just added InAppBrowser to one of my apps to test this... but I can't see where to access the build log in Server Center you posted.  Where is that?

Davidk wrote:

The github plugin version used for InAppBrowser, for example, seems to be ok.  I just added InAppBrowser to one of my apps to test this... but I can't see where to access the build log in Server Center you posted.  Where is that?

Hello Davidk.

I also tried to do what you mentioned in my personal environment and it works fine. 

The problem is something on our server that might be causing this issue, and that's why I'm asking for help - maybe someone experienced a similar issue.

To check the build log in SC, go here:

Cheers,

GM

Ok... sorry... I didn't know it built successfully in your personal environment but not in your own server.

By the way... do you have to reformat your log in order to make it readable?

Solution

Hi all.

I just figured out what was the issue and it's clearly a platform issue.

Basically, in our factory, we had all the plugins inside an application to aggregate all of them and in a scenario like this what will happen is that only one plugin is added for each individual OutSystems plugin application. 

For that reason, I associated each plugin to a single application and I was able to overcome the situation.

I'll pass this information to the Engineering team.

Hope this helps someone in the future with a similar issue.

Cheers,

GM

Solution

Hello Gonçalo.

How are you using the plugins? You should have only one plugin per application has highlighted here. JSON example is here: Create a Plugin.

Does the issue happen when you have all the plugins separated?

Thanks