Upload Excel File TO local and Retrieve it .

Upload Excel File TO local and Retrieve it .

Hi I want to upload Excel file in application client side and want to store it in Local and Show it to Screen back?

Please help me out on this.

Dileep Verma wrote:

Hi I want to upload Excel file in application client side and want to store it in Local and Show it to Screen back?

Hi Dileep,

Can you explain more what is your goal?

You want to upload an excel file, but you don't want to store it to database, you only want to store it as local variable, BUT you want to show it? Is it?

What do you want to show, the content inside the file, or the file itself?

Please explain more.

Cheers,

lady

Lady wrote:

Dileep Verma wrote:

Hi Dileep,

You want to upload an excel file, but you don't want to store it to database, you only want to store it as local variable, BUT you want to show it? Is it?

Please explain more.

Cheers,

lady

Hi Lady, Thanks for your quick response.

Yes I want to upload file to local database and want to show the content of the file to User- Interface back?

Dileep Verma wrote:

Lady wrote:

Dileep Verma wrote:

Hi Dileep,

Please explain more.

Cheers,

lady

Yes I want to upload file to local database and want to show the content of the file to User- Interface back?

Ok, so the goal is for UI purpose only, right?

Can you provide me simple structure of the contents you have inside your Excel file?

Cheers,

Lady

Lady wrote:

Yes I have attached the excel structure below. Please let me know the action and others steps to perform to save it excel to database and show the content  of excel to User Interface.

Regards

Dileep 

Dileep Verma wrote:

Lady wrote:

Dileep Verma wrote:

Hi Dileep,

Please explain more.

Cheers,

lady

Ok, so the goal is for UI purpose only, right?

Can you provide me simple structure of the contents you have inside your Excel file?

Cheers,

Lady