html Error on radiobox

html Error on radiobox

Hello,

I have a table with 3 radioboxes and the html page give me 3 errors, one in each line, expected ";"

the html generated by outsystems is:

<td class="EditRecord_Value"><table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" width="500px" height="20px"><tr><td width="33%"><input type="radio" name="-1051447098" checked="checked" id="wt_RadioButtonwidget74260" tabindex="18" value="1" onclick="document.getElementById('wtRefreshCatsBT').click()" onkeydown="return OsEnterKey('wtCreateIncidentBT', event)return OsEnterKey('wtCreateIncidentBT', event)return OsEnterKey('wtCreateIncidentBT', event)" />Fault</td>
< <td width="33%"><input type="radio" name="-1051447098" id="wt_RadioButtonwidget387680" tabindex="18" value="2" onclick="document.getElementById('wtRefreshCatsBT').click()" onkeydown="return OsEnterKey('wtCreateIncidentBT', event);return OsEnterKey('wtCreateIncidentBT', event)return OsEnterKey('wtCreateIncidentBT', event)" />Service Request</td>
<td width="33%"><input type="radio" name="-1051447098" id="wt_RadioButtonwidget74264" tabindex="18" value="3" onclick="document.getElementById('wtRefreshCatsBT').click()" onkeydown="return OsEnterKey('wtCreateIncidentBT', event)return OsEnterKey('wtCreateIncidentBT', event)return OsEnterKey('wtCreateIncidentBT', event)" />Assistance Inquiry</td>
</tr></table></td>

I supposed that between each OSEnterKey it misses the ;. or the code is wrong because it repeats the same OSEnterKEy code.

Thanks in advance
Hi Diogo,

I was not able to reproduce the scenario you are describing (see attached oml). Are you sure you are using the latest version of the OutSystems Platform.

A possible workaround might be to change the Default property of the CreateIncidentBT button to No.

If the problem continues I would suggest that you contact support@outsystems.com.

Cheers,
Tiago simões