Editable table in a Section Expandable

Editable table in a Section Expandable

Hello,

I wanted to insert an editable table (with a text input) and a upload icon inside a section expandable (acronym SE). First, is not possible to drag it directly to the content placeholder of the SE, not even inside a container, etc.

Second, i tried to put the table in a webblock, and then drag the webblock to the content placeholder of the SE. But, when i click to insert a new row, the input widget is set as read-only (altough all the "enable", of the table and the input widget, are set to "true"), and i am not able to write anything.

If i put the same webblock outside the SE, all features work .

There's also a similar post, unanswered, and not that specific:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/16646/from-input-get-class-readonly-but-enable-true/

Thanks,

Diogo

Solution

Hello Diogo.

I was able to drag an Editable Table into a Section Expandable, and the inputs behave normally. Please see a demo attached. Is there something else that I'm not considering in this demo?

If you can share an example code, that would make things easier for me to help you out.

Solution

Hi Diogo,

Could you explain what was the reason to your could not work?

Cheers,

Eduardo Jauch

leonardo.fernandes wrote:

Hello Diogo.

I was able to drag an Editable Table into a Section Expandable, and the inputs behave normally. Please see a demo attached. Is there something else that I'm not considering in this demo?

If you can share an example code, that would make things easier for me to help you out.

Hello Leonardo,

Apparently, i had my SE inside a form, that's why it turned to read-only. My mistake.Now it's working

Thanks for your help anyway.

Cheers,

Diogo