New year, new MVPs 

A new year brings new resolutions. Four developers made it their goal to become OutSystems MVPs in 2018 - and they did it!

The process is not getting easier - the candidates’ nominations we receive have extremely high quality. We thank everyone who applied! As for those who are still a few steps away, keep evolving as an OutSystems developer and contributing to the Community and you’ll be closer than you think.

This said we are extremely happy to announce the new 4 MVPs that are joining the MVP Program for 2018.

Without further ado...

We have Eduardo Jauch, José Costa and Jorge Martins from IT Up, and João Sousa from Randstad Groep NL joining our exceptional MVP group. 

Meet them here.

Congratulations on your effort, your dedication and the vision you hold of an amazing Community. We look forward to seeing all the great things we’ll do together!

Our team wishes the OutSystems Community and the OutSystems MVPs a great 2018 - may this be an epic year!

Congratulations guys!

Congratulations ! 

Congratulations, and welcome to the OutSystems family!! 

2018 is going to be great! We're ready for lift-off... 

Welcome aboard!

I see familar faces :D

Welcome, and congratulations!

Congratulations to all new MVPs and enjoy the madness at MVP Slack channel.. Cheers!!! 

Hi Community,

I would just like to thank you for helping me grow in lots of ways. I’ve learned a lot from all of you.

It’s good to be part of this community.

Happy New Year everybody!

Cheers,

José

Welcome and congrats!

Congratulations to all!!

Congrats All!

Thank you all, looking forward to all the madness in 2018   

Congratulations guys! 

Thanks people!
And congratulations to the new MVP's :)

Congratulations guys! 

Congratulations!

Hi,

Thanks and congratz to the other MVPs as well.

Hope to continue sharing enthusiasm on the OutSystems World :)

Congratulations. 

Awesome! Congrats!

Congratulations to all!

Congratulations guys! 

late to the party, but gratz!

Congratulations to all new MVPs :)

Sachin

Congratulations all.

Indra

Welcome guys!!! :))