Close Application When Back

Close Application When Back

i have problem, my application always closed when i am tab button back in handphone, when it should return to the previous page like i back with button back in screen but why always close application ? what should i do ?

API wrote:

hi Zainal,

may this link helps: https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/26498/android-back-button-problem/

regards,

A

can you help me how to make cordova in outsystems ?

hi zainal,

Why not just try the forge compent? 

Go to learning..plugins to use cordova.

regards,

A

API wrote:

hi zainal,

Why not just try the forge compent? 

Go to learning..plugins to use cordova.

regards,

A

i already try the plugin but i just can use for homescreen to exit when twice tab back

may be u can set the  Set the TapTwiceToExit boolean parameter to true, and define a grace period on TabExpiry to 0 (zero) seconds

regards,

A

API wrote:

may be u can set the  Set the TapTwiceToExit boolean parameter to true, and define a grace period on TabExpiry to 0 (zero) seconds

regards,

A

it's can't, like disable back button, so can't move previous screen but stay screen

yes, my friends tricks that.. disable all screen (0 second), except for main screen. So the back button on hand phone is disable on every screen, and in the main screen you set the expiry to 2 seconds.

regards,

A

Batik Web wrote:

yes, my friends tricks that.. disable all screen (0 second), except for main screen. So the back button on hand phone is disable on every screen, and in the main screen you set the expiry to 2 seconds.

regards,

A

actually i do not want to disable native back, now my problem is when i want to back homescreen always close application, do you have any solution with me ?