What the f#@& are we doing here?

What the f#@& are we doing here?

I’ve been given permission to post this (uncensored) OutSystems internal talk, which was delivered to our engineering department.

This way you can also watch it, as it tries to explain why we do what we do here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjtSDz4st_0

hmmm

Nothing, apparently... talk gone silent?

There was something wrong with the embedded video. 

Changed it to a link.

NIce !!
Inspiring!! 

I agree that OutSystems is changing the world. It could still be better if it had a license that allowed freelancers to build solutions to market.

Lol :D

Alberto Ferreira wrote:

NIce !!
Inspiring!! 

I agree that OutSystems is changing the world. It could still be better if it had a license that allowed freelancers to build solutions to market.

Yup, like Tesla is doing with the Model 3. I also hope that someday we can pull it off.

There were some pauses, but besides that, I loved the video and the analogies.

Tiago Simões wrote:

Alberto Ferreira wrote:

NIce !!
Inspiring!! 

Yup, like Tesla is doing with the Model 3. I also hope that someday we can pull it off.

Wait, you're going to accept pre-orders for tens of thousands of copies of OutSystems, promise people that you will be building many thousands a week to meet demand, then fulfilling only a small fraction of the pre-orders because you can't make new copies fast enough? :D

J.Ja

Great video Tiago, congratulations !

Proud to meet and worked with you for this amazing company during 10 years and thanks for www.itup.pt recognition.

Alberto Ferreira wrote:

NIce !!
Inspiring!! 

as you know I fully agree, because I have exactly the same opinion!

I thought this thread was a spam   

Great