Could not load file or assembly

Could not load file or assembly

Hi,

I'm trying to retrieve some data from SAP.

The eSpace I'm using, has been working in another client, and I just changed the BAPI's and made the required changes for it to work in this environment.

When I try going to SAP, i get this error:

[1] Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Service Center\running\SAPbapis\bin2\SAP.Connector.Rfc.DLL' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

I checked the folder, and, in fact, that file isn't there. I copied the File from rafael proxy Gen folder. and now I get this error:

[1] Could not load type 'SAP.Connector.Connection' from assembly 'SAP.Connector, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50436dca5c7f7d23'.

In the other client, I wasn't using Rafael's proxy, since it was still running under platform 4.0.

Any ideas?

Thank's in advance,

FN
Hi Francisco,

Have you recompiled the extension with Integration Studio 4.1? The dll should have the Copy Local selected min Visual Studio and Copy to Binaries Directory in Integration Studio.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
Hi Tiago,

The extension is new. Only the espace was on 4.0.

Both paramters are correct. Copy Local True with path: C:\Program Files\rafaelc\SAPProxyGen\SAP.Connector.Rfc.dll or SAP.Connector.dll and in Integration Studio the deploy action is Copy to Binarie Directory..

Any ideas?
I understand this is a versioning problem. I don´t know why, bu the eSpace is trying to access the SAP connector V1.2.0 in the extensio.

Do you think that, if I add the reference to the SAP Cnecctor v1.2.0 in VS, the problem will be solved? Where can I get this version of Sap Connector?
I installed SAPLogon in my server, and it's working.

Thank's anyway!