[Html2PdfConverter] Need some help with Footer

[Html2PdfConverter] Need some help with Footer

Forge Component
(51)
Published on 26 Sep (4 weeks ago) by Guilherme Pereira
51 votes
Published on 26 Sep (4 weeks ago) by Guilherme Pereira

Hi there,

I'm having issues using this component, in particular generating the footer on the export. The footer and the page(s) have dynamic content and what happens is that sometimes the footer appears on the file and others it doesn't. It also happened when I tried to do the same export two times in a row, sometimes the footer appears only on one file, others on 2 files and others it doesn't appear at all.

Please help me,

Regards.

Luís Macedo

Hello Luís,

I've had similar issues recently with footers. In my specific case, the cause was related to the margins.

Are you setting the margins for the footer?

Thanks,

Armando

Solution

Hello Armando, 

Yes, I set the margins for the footer. Apparently it was a problem with CSS, the information was not being loaded because it was on a separate file from the html that has the footer.

Thanks,

Luís

Solution

Glad it worked out. :)

Hello Luis, Armando

Can you provide some sample otherArgs, screens or sample oml? since I could not do it :(

Thanks

Hello Adelis,

Can you provide more details? OtherArgs should be taken as a reference from here: https://wkhtmltopdf.org/usage/wkhtmltopdf.txt

Let me know if this helps,

Armando

Hello Armando,

I'm using these arguments ("--orientation Landscape --page-size A4  --margin-top 20mm --margin-bottom 20mm --margin-left 20mm  --margin-right 20mm  --footer-spacing 20 --footer-center Page [page] of [toPage]") and I get the following error:

Thanks for your support,

Adelis

Adelis Gil Carrasquero wrote:

Hello Armando,

I'm using these arguments ("--orientation Landscape --page-size A4  --margin-top 20mm --margin-bottom 20mm --margin-left 20mm  --margin-right 20mm  --footer-spacing 20 --footer-center Page [page] of [toPage]") and I get the following error:

Thanks for your support,

Adelis

Why are you using the alpha version instead of the stable one? The latest stable one has a MinGW version.

Thanks Armando for the information. It must be the version, I'm going to make the adjustment.

Regards,

Adelis

Let us know if that worked out.