PopUps Autoresize not working

PopUps Autoresize not working

Hi everyone,

I notice that when I create popups and select the Autoresize to True that doesn´t append. In early versions of Service Studio 10 that property work fine but since October or November nothing append. So, I always need to find the right dimensions to the popUp.

There is another way to put that property working fine?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Ricardo Pereira

Hi Ricardo,

It's not the Service Studio version that matters, but the Platform version and the version of RichWidgets (and possibly SilkUI). Did you change any of them recently?

What kind of content is inside the pop-up? What do you expect to happen?

Hi Kilian,

Now that you are saying that my company platform was upgrated in that time... Even the popups that I created in early apps stop working correctly.

Im working with Version 10.0.604.0 version.

I expect that the popUp resize and doesn't apear the scroll bars. 

Thanks!

Hi Ricardo,

So you change the content, and then it doesn't resize? That sounds like unintended behaviour. I'll see whether I can set up some test...

Hi Ricardo,

I made a quick test case (see attachment, click here for demo), and for me everything works fine, i.e. the pop-up resizes. I'd urge you to check whether you are using the latest version of SilkUI, and if not upgrade.

Hi Kilian,

How can I upgrade SilkUI? I´m using my company template and I don't see where is SilkUI!

Thanks!

Solution

Hi Ricardo,

You can check your current version by going into Service Center or use the Manage Dependencies pop-up in Service Studio, and check for the WebPatterns eSpace. The latest version is 3.1.13, in my PE I've got 3.1.12. If you're already on one of these versions, something else may be going on.

Next, to install the latest version, check here. You can also perform a search in the Forge from Service Studio (very first black tab).

Solution

Thanks Kilian!

It's all working just fine!

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Ricardo Pereira

Good to hear Ricardo, happy coding! :)