Problem With New Version Of Service Studio

Problem With New Version Of Service Studio

Hey there, 

Recently i have installed the new version of the Service Studio which is 10.0.717.0

I am getting some exception while opening one of the module of the project.

This module is getting opened perfectly fine in other machine with same version of the Service Studio, So i think problem is with my local machine only, but i am not able to figure out what could be the problem. 

(I have already tried restarting my machine several times and reinstalling it again but it did not help.)

FYI : Below is the exception i am getting :

System.Exception: Exception of type 'C5.CollectionModifiedException' was thrown. ---> C5.CollectionModifiedException: Exception of type 'C5.CollectionModifiedException' was thrown.
   at C5.HashSet`1.#yq.MoveNext()
   at C5.HashBag`1.#uq.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at ServiceStudio.Model.Entity.InnerVerify(Action`1 addMessage)
   at ServiceStudio.Verify.VerifyCache.Refresh(AbstractObject obj)
   at ServiceStudio.Model.AbstractObject.Verify()
   at ServiceStudio.Model.AbstractObject.GetVerifyErrors()
   at ServiceStudio.Model.AbstractObject.get_IsValid()
   at ServiceStudio.Import.ImportExtensions.TopLevelReferenceableDependenciesAreValid(AbstractType type, HashSet`1 depthFirstStack, IDictionary`2 depthFirstCache)
   at ServiceStudio.Import.ImportExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass30_0.<TopLevelReferenceableDependenciesAreValid>b__0(AbstractType type)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.All[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at ServiceStudio.Import.ImportExtensions.TopLevelReferenceableDependenciesAreValid(ITopLevelReferenceableElement topLevelReferenceableElement, HashSet`1 depthFirstStack, IDictionary`2 depthFirstCache)
   at ServiceStudio.Import.ImportExtensions.TopLevelReferenceableDependenciesAreValid(ITopLevelReferenceableElement referenceableElement)
   at ServiceStudio.Import.ImportExtensions.CanBeReferenced(ITopLevelReferenceableElement topLevelReferenceableElement)
   at ServiceStudio.Model.ESpace.SignatureManager.UpdateSignature(CompoundKey compoundKey, ITopLevelReferenceableElement topLevelReferenceableElement)
   at ServiceStudio.Model.ESpace.SignatureManager.UpdateSignatures()
   at ServiceStudio.Model.ESpace.UpdateSignatures()
   at ServiceStudio.Model.ESpace.Load(Stream stream, String initialLastSavePath, Boolean isUnregisteredESpace, Boolean readOnlyMode, Boolean recoverMode, ObjectKey newKeyForClone, String productKey, Nullable`1 forceModifiedFlag, IInformationForESpaceUpgrade informationForUpgrader)
   at ServiceStudio.Model.ESpace.Load(Byte[] bytes, String initialLastSavePath, String productKey, Nullable`1 forceModifiedFlag, IInformationForESpaceUpgrade informationForUpgrader)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.AggregatorPresenter.#Knc.#Gnc(IInformationForESpaceUpgrade informationForESpaceUpgrade)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.AggregatorPresenter.#Knc.#Hnc(IProgressController controller)
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.WPFViewImplementationProvider.<>c__DisplayClass63_1.<DoVerySlowOperation>b__2()
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.Framework.ProgressDialog.<>c__DisplayClass26_0.<RunWorkerThread>b__0()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.Framework.ProgressDialog.RunWorkerThread(PresenterContext presenterContext, Action optionalPreOperationThatCanBeSafelyAborted, Action`1 operation, Action customPreOperationAborter)
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.WPFViewImplementationProvider.<>c__DisplayClass63_0.<DoVerySlowOperation>b__1()
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.WPFViewImplementationProvider.DoSlowOperation[ReturnType](IAggregatorView aggregatorView, Func`1 operation)
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.WPFViewImplementationProvider.<>c__DisplayClass63_0.<DoVerySlowOperation>b__0()
   at ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WpfExtensions.ExecuteInUIThread[ReturnType](Application app, Func`1 action)
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.WPFViewImplementationProvider.ExecuteInUIThread[ReturnType](Func`1 action)
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.WPFViewImplementationProvider.DoVerySlowOperation(IAggregatorView aggregatorView, String title, Action`1 optionalPreOperationThatCanBeSafelyAborted, Action`1 operation, Action customPreOperationAborter)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.#CL1.#Yqc()
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.AggregatorPresenter.DisableCommandProcessingIn(Action action)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.DoVerySlowOperation(IAggregatorPresenter aggregator, String title, Action`1 optionalPreOperationThatCanBeSafelyAborted, Action`1 operation, Action customPreOperationAborter)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.AggregatorPresenter.#xnc.#vnc()

Hi Akshay Tank,

I had the same issue, however, I  was not able to remember what was the eSpace name in order to reproduce the issue.

I was able to send the feedback to OS using the ServiceStudio option, but unfortunately I was not able to share the issue with OS support.

Please contact Outsystems Support.

Daniel Martins wrote:

Hi Akshay Tank,

I had the same issue, however, I  was not able to remember what was the eSpace name in order to reproduce the issue.

I was able to send the feedback to OS using the ServiceStudio option, but unfortunately I was not able to share the issue with OS support.

Please contact Outsystems Support.

Thanks, I did the same few days back (submitted feedback using service studio option) but did not get any reply back from them. If you have email address of the support team then please let me know.

Many Thank,

Akshay Tank.

Solution

Please check here how to contact Outsystems support:

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/OutSystems_Support/01_Contact_OutSystems_technical_support

I suggest to:

Solution