can not select ID

can not select ID

i want to edit my data but can't take id to next screen. i already add input parameter in next screen with data type text. but data always taken is id = 1. even though i take id = 1. what should i do ?

hi Abidin,

The best way you can do is to trace/to debug it.

regards,

indra

Hi, if you are always getting id = 1, you should check the variable "GetListRole.Response.Result". You probably do not change this value.

indra budiantho wrote:

hi Abidin,

The best way you can do is to trace/to debug it.

regards,

indra

hi indra, 

yes, i already to debug and id always taken is the smallest id 

thanks

Zainal Abidin

Paulo Ricardo Fagundes Júnior wrote:

Hi, if you are always getting id = 1, you should check the variable "GetListRole.Response.Result". You probably do not change this value.

Hi, "GetListRole.Response.Result" the value is to much. sorry i have variable input parameter "MemberCode" with Sales Record data type. in my data screen i entered value "GetListRole.Response.Result" in variable "MemberCode"

Zainal, can you explain exactly what are you doing? It is really not possible to help you with the information you passed.

Are you in a page? Are you getting data in preparation? Are you using an Aggregate? A SQL? a REST method? Are you filtering the data? Is it NEW data? 

Can you show us the preparation and the page?

Cheers,

Eduardo Jauch

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Zainal, can you explain exactly what are you doing? It is really not possible to help you with the information you passed.

Are you in a page? Are you getting data in preparation? Are you using an Aggregate? A SQL? a REST method? Are you filtering the data? Is it NEW data? 

Can you show us the preparation and the page?

Cheers,

Eduardo Jauch

Hi Eduardo

i already solve my problem. yes i getting data in preparation with REST method. i use input parameter for take data from previous screen