Is thre any option to enable only last dates of every months using Input_Calendar?

Is thre any option to enable only last dates of every months using Input_Calendar?

I m having start Date and end Date between this two dates i have to enable only specific date (which will be Last date of  month Or any date ) for every months.Example if  Input=31 or 30 (enable only last day of every month). if input= 15(enable only 15 of every month).

Thanks,

Rocky \m/

HI Rockey,

There is a forge component DatePicker , this allow you to set max and min date and enable only dates between these two. If you pass the same date in min and max you will see only one date enable.

I have created one example and attaching here , please refer.

Regrads

-PJ-

Pramod Jain wrote:

HI Rockey,

There is a forge component DatePicker , this allow you to set max and min date and enable only dates between these two. If you pass the same date in min and max you will see only one date enable.

I have created one example and attaching here , please refer.

Regrads

-PJ-

Hi PJ,

I already have date range in my case (For example 18/04/2017 to 17/10/2017) within that i have enable only last date of the months( from april to oct) .

But i am looking for Easier way in which i just have to pass a parameter and it will disable all date else last date of month (for every month).

I have implemented it by passing all date which i have to disable between that range in  disabledate property of calendar widget .Screenshot :