Filter

i want to make two filters, first filter with alphabet and second filter with job title ( like picture). does anyone have any reference for me? or can anyone help me ? i use REST API?

Hi Zainal,

You're question is unfortunately overly broad, so I'm not sure what kind of help I can give you. What part of the above do you have difficulties with? What specific information can't you find in the documentation and would like help with?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Zainal,

You're question is unfortunately overly broad, so I'm not sure what kind of help I can give you. What part of the above do you have difficulties with? What specific information can't you find in the documentation and would like help with?

i have documentation but but using an outsystem database. i want to using REST API. I've tried by replacing the outsystems database with my REST API but it did not work

HI Zainal,

Is this the same question as this one? If not, what is the difference?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

HI Zainal,

Is this the same question as this one? If not, what is the difference?

not, I will show an action picture of the documentation I have replaced with REST API but can not. picture 1 for filter checkbox (by job), picture 2 by alphabet

Hi Zainal,

So what goes wrong? What goes in the REST service? What comes out of the REST service? You basically say "I tried something and it didn't work", but that's too little information to go by.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Zainal,

So what goes wrong? What goes in the REST service? What comes out of the REST service? You basically say "I tried something and it didn't work", but that's too little information to go by.

so when i click checkbox or alphabet in my list nothing happen

Hi Zainal,

What steps have you taken to debug it?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Zainal,

I have not tried to debug it

Zainal Abidin wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Zainal,

I have not tried to debug it

Don;t get us wrong, but you should really should debug. This way you will get a better picture of what is happening and you can see why stuff is happening.

Well, in that case I would urge you to debug it. How can you find a bug without debugging?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Well, in that case I would urge you to debug it. How can you find a bug without debugging?

I am quite confused to debuggin it

Zainal,

Then I would suggest you read this first.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Zainal,

Then I would suggest you read this first.

I already debugging but nothing happen

Hi zainal,

We are very happy to help, but we do expect some effort from your side.

Please provide with more details than just "nothing happen". We are not all-seeing and know what happens at your side. Thus tell us what is happening and what you would expect in the debugger and what not.