Upload and display image

Upload and display image

Hi all,

In my app I have made an entity to story people. However I would like to add images of those people and then display those images on the screen with the other details of those people.

I have made a separate entity to store the images and link them by PersonId.

I am trying to upload the image with an upload widget which stores the upload widget content to a binary attribute in the Image entity as well as the corresponding PersonId. When viewing the data after running this action i see: "binary data (34280 bytes)" in the entity.

I am then trying to display this in a separate details screen by using a getting the image and person details by id in the preparation and then using an image widget to display the image. The image widget is set to type database.

However for some reason I cannot get the image to appear.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

James

Hi,

Could you share the module so we can see what you are doing?

Tbh  have no idea what is going wrong and could be lots of things

J. wrote:

Hi,

Could you share the module so we can see what you are doing?

Tbh  have no idea what is going wrong and could be lots of things

Hi,

How do I share the module?

Thanks,

James

Hi James 

From service studio, export oml of file and then attach a file below in new response. 

One thing to note is that in another details screen, are you passing correct input id of person?? On the details page's preparation, do you have correct aggregate which filters based on person id?? 

Suraj Borade wrote:

One thing to note is that in another details screen, are you passing correct input id of person?? On the details page's preparation, do you have correct aggregate which filters based on person id?? 

Hi,

Yes the Id is correct as all the other details do show correctly.

Thanks,

James