[Silk UI Web] Line Count in Mobile list items

[Silk UI Web] Line Count in Mobile list items

Forge Component
(68)
Published on 14 Jun by Labs
68 votes
Published on 14 Jun by Labs

How do I get the same functionality in a mobile list as I can with a web table, specifically I want to give the user the option to choose how many items to display in the list at a time.

Solution

Hello Joel.

The mobile list displays all items that are fetched from the datasource. Therefore, you have to look at the datasource that is bound to the list widget.

If you want the user to choose how many items, then you will need to use this information to limit the number of records returned by your datasource. If this is an aggregate (local storage or database), you can simply override its Max Records with a function that returns the desired limit.

Solution

leonardo.fernandes wrote:

Hello Joel.

The mobile list displays all items that are fetched from the datasource. Therefore, you have to look at the datasource that is bound to the list widget.

If you want the user to choose how many items, then you will need to use this information to limit the number of records returned by your datasource. If this is an aggregate (local storage or database), you can simply override its Max Records with a function that returns the desired limit.

Thank you mate, this worked. Appreciate the help.