Upload File in cloud

Upload File in cloud

Good morning,

I have 185,152 documents (PDF, DOC, XLS, MSG, ZIP, etc ...) to upload to IBM directly via Outsystems. For outsystems to run in Portugal she does not see the documents on my machine, and in the folder RESOURCES, if I upload a file with more than 12mb, Outsystems does not compile !!!

Does anyone know of a better way to do this? Or some component that can meet those needs?

Hi, Michael

I have the same problem in cloud OutSystems. You will need open a support ticket.

If we had access in OutSystems server, we could fix it changing the configurations on IIS.

Paulo Ricardo Fagundes Júnior wrote: Thank you for your help. The files gave 250GB I find it difficult to release all this.

Hi, Michael

I have the same problem in cloud OutSystems. You will need open a support ticket.

If we had access in OutSystems server, we could fix it changing the configurations on IIS.

Michael,

I'm just curious and wants to understand better what is your problem exactly.

You have almost 200 thousand files (with 250 GB of total size)? And want to upload to IMB (the company)?
What do you mean by "upload"? Send to a FTP? Send through eMail? Send through webservice?

Or do you need to store these files in your server to make them available to download?

In any case, no matter how do you pretend to send the files, store them as "resource" for sure is not the best way to do it.

Cheers.

I want to send the files to the IBM cloud, I have the service to send it, but the problem is to play those 250GB within Outsystems, so I can send these files through the component that was created in my company

Michael,

Estou curioso e quer entender melhor o que é seu problema exatamente.

Você tem quase 200 mil arquivos (com 250 GB de tamanho total)? E quer fazer o upload para o IMB (a empresa)?
O que você quer dizer com "upload"? Enviar para um FTP? Enviar através do e-mail? Enviar via webservice?

Ou você precisa armazenar esses arquivos em seu servidor para torná-los disponíveis para download?

Em qualquer caso, não importa como você pretende enviar os arquivos, guarde-os como "recursos" com certeza, não é a melhor maneira de fazê-lo.

Felicidades.