Default folder image in EM tree

Default folder image in EM tree

Hi,

I've just installed EM on my local machine, and when I access EM's main page I get 'no image' on the default folder image.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thank's in advance,

FN
Hi Francisco,

I think that might be related to an upgrade as stated in this post. The latest versions of EM should already have this fixed.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
Hi Tiago,

I'm having some trouble opening that link. Can you post the Subject title of the post so that I can search for it?

Regarding EM, I reinstalled the latest version, but I still get no image.

Thank's,

FN
Hi Francisco,

I've corrected the link in my previous post.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
Thank's Tiago.

I'm using EM 4.1 and platform 4.1 all latest versions.

I tried selecting the default icon and finally it showed up. I realized that now, in EM, the default icon (folder icon) isn't related to the option links in the left pane (User accounts, locations etc).

But, I try to change the default icon from default to another one (for example, one provided in the EM_icons.zip) and it disappears again.

Any ideas?

Thank's in advance,

FN
Hello,

Just a quick line to let you know that I've been having the same problem in my EM.

After quick analysis of the EM oml, I believe the problem lies in either when it's saving the image/icon file in the database or the file is correctly saved in the database but the code generated to retrieve the file points to the wrong place.

Either one means that the browser is unable to find the image. I've actually tried to manually find the correct place but had no luck what so ever...

Hope this somehow helps someone find the solution. If you do find it, mind letting me know?
Cheers
Paulo Godinho