how to embed HTML, CSS, & JS

how to embed HTML, CSS, & JS

Hello Guys, 

Please i need to know if there is a way to embed my HTML, css, js 

because i already used my own design that i built before with bootstrap and js

this design i should use inside outsystem and if i will start from scratch it will take too much of time 

Thank you.

Hello Mohamed.

Did you completed the online training?. In the online training you will learn how to work with themes (CSS), and how to add JavaScript to your app and how to inject HTML using expressions.

By the way, if you are thinking in using your previous app done with bootstrap 'as it is', than why bother doing an OutSystems app at all?

You can use your CSS and some JavaScript can be adapted, but injecting HTML, while possible, will create a lot of problems and I don't advise to be done.

It's better to make the app IN OutSystems, if you want a OutSystems app.

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Mohamed.

Did you completed the online training?. In the online training you will learn how to work with themes (CSS), and how to add JavaScript to your app and how to inject HTML using expressions.

By the way, if you are thinking in using your previous app done with bootstrap 'as it is', than why bother doing an OutSystems app at all?

You can use your CSS and some JavaScript can be adapted, but injecting HTML, while possible, will create a lot of problems and I don't advise to be done.

It's better to make the app IN OutSystems, if you want a OutSystems app.

Cheers

Thanks for replying, and about the training yes i completed it and knew about the expression and css

my problem is the company need to implements its own design thats why am asking for a way that help for doing that

Sorry. Your question leads as thinking you didn't the training.

If you completed, than you know that you can personalize any application with CSS, that you can use themes to do that, and that if you need a more personalized layout, you can create your own Template to use as base to your applications.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Developing_an_Application/Reuse_and_Refactor/Create_a_Template_for_an_Application

Hi Mohamed,

I would do it all over in OutSystems and would not use "my own design that i built before with bootstrap and js".

It will pay up immensely in the medium/long future.

Cheers,

José

José Costa wrote:

Hi Mohamed,

I would do it all over in OutSystems and would not use "my own design that i built before with bootstrap and js".

It will pay up immensely in the medium/long future.

Cheers,

José

Thank you i got your point