About the warning screen "Error retrieving Entities: One or more errors occurred"

About the warning screen "Error retrieving Entities: One or more errors occurred"

I am successfully trying to call the database connection that I have defined in the "Service Center" via the "Integration Studio" - "Connet to External Table or View .." menu.

With the help of the wizard I move forward by selecting the "table" I want from the dataset.

"Generated Entities" step "Error retrieving Entities: One or more errors occurred." I am in the way of a mistake.

I would appreciate your help on the matter.

Logos Localization wrote:

I am successfully trying to call the database connection that I have defined in the "Service Center" via the "Integration Studio" - "Connet to External Table or View .." menu.

With the help of the wizard I move forward by selecting the "table" I want from the dataset.

"Generated Entities" step "Error retrieving Entities: One or more errors occurred." I am in the way of a mistake.

I would appreciate your help on the matter.

For additional information:

I do not get this error ("Error retrieving Entities: One or more errors occurred"), when I connect to a different database I use on the same server, in the "Generated Entities" step of the connection definition wizard.

Both MySQL databases use the same "php" version. I can not see any difference between them. But when I can connect to one, I can not connect to the other.

Thank you in advance for your help.