Json Data deserialization

Json Data deserialization

Hi All,

Greetings!!

Need assistance from anyone reg Json deserialization.. 

we are using Json query to fetch the data by using below code, but we are really struggling to the show the output on the screen. 

Steps to reproduce :-

we have used below code in Json, you can find the flow n attachment

we have created a button/drop down list in screen flow and we need to view the data by clicking on the same.. Please assist.. Thanks in advance.

Code : 

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

"[{  
       'Id': '1',
       'lable': 'CardiacArrest',
       'type': 'Button ',
       'SubTypeList': []
    },       
    {
       'id': '2',
       'lable': 'Burns',
       'type': 'combobox',
       'SubTypeList':   
   [{
        'id': '3',
        'SubSelectType': 'Burns - Facial / Inhalation'
     }, 
    {
         'id': '6',
            'SubSelectType': 'Burns > 20%'   
     },     {
         'id': '5',
            'SubSelectType': 'Burns - Electrical'   
     },     {
         'id': '4',
            'SubSelectType': 'Burn-Chemical'   
     },     {
         'id': '8',
            'SubSelectType': 'Other'   
     }]

} ]"

I have attached Runflow

Hi,

You have a JSon. You are deserializing it to a List.

What else do you need? You can provide the list as source for a Table records. Or you can use the on change of drop down you are using to assign one of the lists you seem to have for each item of the json list, to a local list and refresh the table records associated with this list, or...

As you didn't told what you want to show, it is just a bunch of guesses. And if you did the online training, you should know how to display data in the screen, being a list or a record... Right?

Please, be more specific if my suggestions were too off for what you want to do. :)

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi,

What else do you need? You can provide the list as source for a Table records. Or you can use the on change of drop down you are using to assign one of the lists you seem to have for each item of the json list, to a local list and refresh the table records associated with this list, or...

As you didn't told what you want to show, it is just a bunch of guesses. And if you did the online training, you should know how to display data in the screen, being a list or a record... Right?

Please, be more specific if my suggestions were too off for what you want to do. :)

Cheers

Hi Eduardo Jauch,

Thanks for your reply email, 

I did Solve the issue with help of one my colleague.

And could you help me with below,

I have a Structure list  (that as input)  and how to render the buttons or drop down with that list in a mobile environment.

Thanks in Advance  

vijay kumar wrote:

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi,

Cheers

Hi Eduardo Jauch,

Thanks for your reply email, 

I did Solve the issue with help of one my colleague.

And could you help me with below,

I have a Structure list  (that as input)  and how to render the buttons or drop down with that list in a mobile environment.

Thanks in Advance  

Hey Vijay, you should consider posting your new question into a new topic so that it gets more visibility and people can find it easier in the future if they have a similar question.