CSS for rounded boxes

CSS for rounded boxes

Hi,

Does anyone know how we can design a rounded box with CSS?

I know that we need the rounded corner images, but how can we put it all together with CSS?

Thank's in advance,

FN
You can check this link:
http://www.spiffycorners.com

Besides a html/css generator for building rounded corners, it also includes links for alternative solutions.
Thank's for the tip.

But still, I'm having some difficulties getting it to work.

When I paste the CSS code on the style sheet, it creates several css classes. Which should I use

I was supposing that it was just adding a container, and define the style created.

Can you please explain to me how it works?
I assume you're using the spiffy corners generator.

Besides adding the required css classes - either to your web.css (recommended) or to your screen - you need to setup the html, using something similar as described below.
You really should add the css to your web.css (Edit > Style Sheets), which will allow you to easily set the correct style on your container.
In a nutshell, you should add two unescaped expressions with html (replace the quotes below with ' or use double-quotes). Between them, place your container, setting its style (aka class) as "spiffyfg".
Note that I haven't tested this specific component, but I think this should work.

<!-----Begin: 1st expression-----> <div>
<b class="spiffy">
<b class="spiffy1">
<b class="spiffy2">
<b class="spiffy3">
<b class="spiffy4">
<b class="spiffy5">
<!-----End: 1st expression----->

<!-----Add your container here, set style=spiffyfg----->

<!-----Begin: 2nd unescaped expression----->
<b class="spiffy">
<b class="spiffy5">
<b class="spiffy4">
<b class="spiffy3">
<b class="spiffy2">
<b class="spiffy1"> </div>
<!-----End: 2nd unescaped expression----->

Edit: some tags are not visible on this forum, you should copy the html from the target page.