Java - File Location

I am creating a new integration studio extension and want to include a template PDF file which I can reference using: File f = new File("/J2EE/Template.pdf");

My problem is that I am getting an error: "java.io.FileNotFoundException: /J2EE/Template.pdf (No such file or directory)"

I have tried every combination of the file path I can think of but can't get it to work. I have the file included in the Resources section of Integration Studio.

Does anyone know what path i need to use?

Thanks

StuartB wrote:

I am creating a new integration studio extension and want to include a template PDF file which I can reference using: File f = new File("/J2EE/Template.pdf");

My problem is that I am getting an error: "java.io.FileNotFoundException: /J2EE/Template.pdf (No such file or directory)"

I have tried every combination of the file path I can think of but can't get it to work. I have the file included in the Resources section of Integration Studio.

Does anyone know what path i need to use?

Thanks

Hi Stuart,

I don't have access to an Java installation but here's my 2 cents to try to help you.

Try to consider the file in the classpath - maybe there is a simpler solution but the following seams to work in a quick test I did.

Check the attachment.

Cheers,

Renato