can we call the balloon widget with multiple widget id's

can we call the balloon widget with multiple widget id's

Hi,

I am using balloon widget,so i want to trigger balloon widget with multiple widget ids. Can it will be possible or is there any solution for it. Can anyone help me out

Regards,

koushik 

Hi Koushik Prathi,

Why don't you just add multiple Popup Info Balloon widgets?

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Koushik Prathi,

Why don't you just add multiple Popup Info Balloon widgets?

I am using a flag icon at 2 places so when ever we click on anyone flag the same balloon has to open. if we take 2 balloons if you click on one flag the 1st balloon will open and if you click on 2nd flag the 2nd balloon will open there should be some delay (i.e the first balloon will close and 2nd balloon will open)Actually i am creating the order on this balloon .If i use 2 balloon i cant create a order from anyone of the balloon. This is the issue can you help me out with this

Regards,

koushik.

ok, let's see if I got this straight, you want to show the same information wether the user clicks on Flag1 or Flag2, if you use two Popup Info Balloons you have... performance issues, in that the first popup needs to close and the second needs to show up and load, when you'd want it to be immediate? I don't understand what you mean by order though...

If the assumptions above are correct, why not display/hide a container with the info you need, based on the click? 

Something like this:

• Create a local Boolean variable (name it ShowPopup, for instance)
  • Add a Container, and give it a Name like FlagPopup., and set it's Display property to ShowPopup.
    • Add all relevant information you want to display inside this Container
  • Add a TogglePopup Screen Action with:
    • An Assign tool that assigns to the ShowPopup variable the value Not ShowPopup
    • After the Assign node, add an Ajax Refresh tool and have it refresh the FlagPopup container
  • Make sure that both Flag1 and Flag2 are inside links that have Destination set to the TogglePopup Screen Action

The above instructions are just the gist of how it could be done, there's a lot of extra stuff you could do, like positioning your container "popup", add input parameters to the TogglePopup so you an decide what to do if the user first clicks Flag1 and then Flag2 (currently clicking on Flag1 would show the container, and if the user then clicked on Flag2 it would hide it again), etc...

Hi Koshik

I am not sure if this solve your issue but I had used multiple id's for a single widget.For this you have to associate multiple links or buttons by using a comma separated list.

Below is the quick example:

WidgetOne.id + "," + WidgetTwo.Id

So I guess when you are triggering the balloon widget instead of giving a single Id for the same , try using the aforesaid approach.

Tanuj Agarwal wrote:

Hi Koshik

I am not sure if this solve your issue but I had used multiple id's for a single widget.For this you have to associate multiple links or buttons by using a comma separated list.

Below is the quick example:

WidgetOne.id + "," + WidgetTwo.Id

So I guess when you are triggering the balloon widget instead of giving a single Id for the same , try using the aforesaid approach.

if we give like this its not considering 2nd widget id to trigger.Is there any solution for it