2º Meetup OutSystems - Recife

2º Meetup OutSystems em Recife 

Nosso próximo Meetup OutSystems em Recife está chegando!!! (terça, 06 de Fevereiro).

O evento é gratuito e aberto ao público. Será uma troca rica de experiências, conhecimentos e networking. O que está esperando? Confirme sua presença e não deixe de comparecer!

#OutSystems #TransformaçãoDigital #LowCode

Para mais informações visite nossa comunidade! Facebook: OutSystems Brasil

O EVENTO SERÁ TRANSMITIDO AO VIVO EM NOSSA PÁGINA NO FACEBOOK

Hi André,

thanks for posting this here   

Are you planning to approach any topic in specific on the meetup? (for example architecture, mobile dev, etc)

kind regards

Vera

Please Meet Up in São Paulo - Brazil

Vera Tiago wrote:

Hi André,

thanks for posting this here   

Are you planning to approach any topic in specific on the meetup? (for example architecture, mobile dev, etc)

kind regards

Vera

Hi Vera!

In these first meetings we are not approaching a specific topic. Anyone can feel free to expose the topic they wish. But we are planning to approach specific topics soon in the next meetups. This week we'll be posting on the event the confirmed presentations.

We would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

Cheers

André Siébra

Hi Andre,

Good to see you back on the forums and all the best for meetup..!!

Cheers..!!

Suraj Borade

Hi Andre,

I would suggest that someone should do presentation on Consuming Multipart Rest Web Services. So many people are facing that problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Suraj Borade wrote:

Hi Andre,

I would suggest that someone should do presentation on Consuming Multipart Rest Web Services. So many people are facing that problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Hi Suraj! Thanks for the welcome back :)

It's a good suggestion. Do you have any reference about this topic that can be used as a starting point? If we can't address this topic in this Meetup, we'll cover it in the next one.

Cheers!

André Siébra wrote:

Suraj Borade wrote:

Hi Andre,

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Hi Suraj! Thanks for the welcome back :)

It's a good suggestion. Do you have any reference about this topic that can be used as a starting point? If we can't address this topic in this Meetup, we'll cover it in the next one.

Cheers!

Hi Andre,

Hope everything is well now.

This is the presentation which I did recently for my colleagues.

Problem Statement: You have a multipart REST web service built which accepts input string of large and nested JSON data and also you need to provide multiple attachments to that webservice. How will you consume that web service in Outsystems? Note: All requests should be processed in single call. you cannot send JSON data in different request and attachments in different request.

Let me know if you need more info for this.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade