[Discovery] Internal error - module canvas - violations only

[Discovery] Internal error - module canvas - violations only

Forge Component
(44)
Published on 6 Feb by Telmo Martins
44 votes
Published on 6 Feb by Telmo Martins

I was assigning modules to the correct layer and suddenly something - don't know what - went wrong.

Since that moment, I cannot use the "violations only" tick box in the modules screen.

Error in advanced query GetModules in Preparation in Canvas in ModuleCanvasFlow in Discovery (SELECT {ModuleDef}.[Id], {ModuleDef}.[Name], {ModuleDef}.[Kind], {ModuleDef}.[ApplicationDefId], {ModuleDef}.[Layer], {ModuleDef}.[UpperViolations], {ModuleDef}.[SideViolations], {ModuleDef}.[CyclicDependencies], {ModuleDef}.[FanIn], {ModuleDef}.[FanOut], {ModuleDef}.[IsSelected],{ModuleLayer}.[Label],{ApplicationDef}.[Name]  FROM {ModuleDef}  INNER JOIN {ApplicationDef} on {ModuleDef}.[ApplicationDefId] = {ApplicationDef}.[Id]  LEFT JOIN {ModuleLayer} on {ModuleDef}.[Layer] = {ModuleLayer}.[Id]  WHERE {ModuleDef}.[IsDeleted]=0 @SearchKeywordFilter @SelectedOnlyFilter @ApplicationDefFilter @ModuleLayerFilter @UndefinedFilter @ViolationsOnlyFilter @HideExtensionsFilter @ConsumersFilter @ProducersFilter  ORDER BY {ModuleLayer}.[Order] desc,  @OrderBy): ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB

We see the same problem on a java-stack with an oracle database. The button on the top of the screen uses almost the same query and is working well.

I have the same error when I clicked in Violations checkbox:

ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB

And when I try to: "capture a new snapshot" I noticed a different error:

ORA-01013 user requested cancel of current operation

http://www.dba-oracle.com/t_ora_01013_user_requested_cancel_of_current_operation.htm

I changed the timeout to 600 and still doesn't work.

When I performed this query in Toad is quite fast

Luís Santos Monteiro wrote:

I have the same error when I clicked in Violations checkbox:

ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected - got CLOB

And when I try to: "capture a new snapshot" I noticed a different error:

ORA-01013 user requested cancel of current operation

http://www.dba-oracle.com/t_ora_01013_user_requested_cancel_of_current_operation.htm

I changed the timeout to 600 and still doesn't work.

When I performed this query in Toad is quite fast

The solution is:

1. Update the aplication for the latest version

2. Open eSpace DiscoveryProbe

3. Change the attribute AplicationId (DataType to LongInteger) from the Entity ApplicationDef

4. Refreshdependencies and Refresh Discovery eSpace

and that's it!