IE issues

Hi,

I had beem testing my application on firefox. But when I ran it on IE, the result was almost catastrofic. Most of the problems are now solved, but there are others that I couldn't solve, so I come for help.
First:
I have a List Records listing words within a container with width 200px. (my page is 800px). They are about 25 words and they all list in the same line. The words don´t come down like they should and they do in FF.
Second:
The calendar widget always appears in the same place, it doesn't matter where the little icon is, the calendar allways shows almost on top of the page.

I'm using tabs client-side.

Any ideas for help??

Thank's in advance,

Francisco Neto
I really need help on this.

Any ideas?
"The words don´t come down like they should and they do in FF. "
Make sure you do not have something like
"white-space: nowrap;" in your css

Regarding the calendar, are you binding it to any particular input widget? Can you post a small oml with a sample of your issue so it is easier to understand?

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
Hi Tiago,

thank's for your reply.

Regarding the css, the container of the record list, containing the words, doesn't have any css.

Regarding the calendar widget, when I was building an example for you, the example worked fine. All of the calendar widgets (they are 6) are binded to an input widget (ex: inicialdate.id).

Any ideas?
Hi Francisco,

Does the container have any style? If you could post a screenshot or a sample it would be easier to understand your problem. In IE you could also use a browser extension called DebugBar to debug css issues.

Cheers,
Tiago Campos Simões
Hi,

in the example attached, I put the listrecords inside a table with witdh 760px. The result is similar. The difference without the table, is that the words outside the page frame, don't appear.

I'll try that css debugger you mentioned.

Thank's
Hi Francisco,

I believe that can be an issue with the Tabs_TabBody style. Just find it in your css and change the display property to have a star (*) before it so it applies to IE browsers only.
.Tabs_TabBody {

*display: inline-block;

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
Hi Tiago,

unfortunately, it has the star already ( *display: inline-block;).