iOS Build Error

iOS Build Error

Dears 

am facing the iOS build issues as below , where as android build is scucesful and there are no extrenal modules , plugins in my project. kindly help us in fixing the issue.

From https://github.com/CocoaPods/Specs
     92a02bd..058134d  master     -> origin/master
/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-1.3.1/lib/cocoapods/user_interface/error_report.rb:14:in `report': incompatible character encodings: UTF-8 and US-ASCII (Encoding::CompatibilityError)
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-1.3.1/lib/cocoapods/command.rb:66:in `report_error'
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/claide-1.0.2/lib/claide/command.rb:396:in `handle_exception'
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/claide-1.0.2/lib/claide/command.rb:337:in `rescue in run'
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/claide-1.0.2/lib/claide/command.rb:325:in `run'
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-1.3.1/lib/cocoapods/command.rb:52:in `run'
from /Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-1.3.1/bin/pod:55:in `<top (required)>'
from /usr/local/bin/pod:23:in `load'
from /usr/local/bin/pod:23:in `<main>'

/tmp/build/source/platforms/ios/cordova/build-debug.xcconfig' because it could not be loaded.
Reason: File could not be parsed due to preprocessing errors:
    pods-debug.xcconfig line 2: Unable to find included file "Pods/Target Support Files/Pods-??????? ???????/Pods-??????? ???????.debug.xcconfig"** ARCHIVE FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
CompileC /Users/mabs02/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/???????_???????-cakbxgmdxckryjdzlwejsxrpggia/Build/Intermediates/ArchiveIntermediates/???????\ ???????/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/???????\ ???????.build/Debug-iphoneos/???????\ ???????.build/Objects-normal/armv7/OSProtocolManagerPlugin.o ???????\ ???????/Plugins/com.outsystems.plugins.ossecurity/OSProtocolManagerPlugin.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(1 failure)
Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/Users/mabs02/NativeBuilder/builds/c654a5b0-d060-4c6c-8b64-b2289d1fa6c1/source/platforms/ios/cordova/build-debug.xcconfig,-workspace,??????? ???????.xcworkspace,-scheme,??????? ???????,-configuration,Debug,-destination,generic/platform=iOS,-archivePath,??????? ???????.xcarchive,archive,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/mabs02/NativeBuilder/builds/c654a5b0-d060-4c6c-8b64-b2289d1fa6c1/source/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/mabs02/NativeBuilder/builds/c654a5b0-d060-4c6c-8b64-b2289d1fa6c1/source/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch

[2018-01-30T14:18:13.227Z] [ERROR] Build failed with the following error: Error compiling Cordova plugin: ???????/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/???????\.
[2018-01-30T14:18:13.227Z] [INFO] Zipping application source...
[2018-01-30T14:18:19.100Z] [INFO] Application was not successfully generated!
[2018-01-30T14:18:19.100Z] [INFO] Execution time: 56736ms

Thanks and Regards

Rajashekar Reddy Ette

Hi Rajashekar,

OutSystems is always improving the Service. Can you please try again, and check if the problem persists?

Thank You,

Bruno Grácio

I'm getting this error as well now...

Were you able to narrow it down to a specific plugin?

Christopher Parks wrote:

Hi,

Just check in which Cordovo plugin you are getting this error "Error compiling Cordova plugin".

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Rajat Agrawal wrote:

Christopher Parks wrote:

Hi,

Just check in which Cordovo plugin you are getting this error "Error compiling Cordova plugin".

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

I get this error in my overall mobile app.

In iOS on 08/05/2018 at 13:33:00 - Error compiling Cordova plugin: Mobile/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/{appname}.

It doesn't specify the plugin. Where can I find that information?

Christopher Parks wrote:

Rajat Agrawal wrote:

Christopher Parks wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

I get this error in my overall mobile app.

In iOS on 08/05/2018 at 13:33:00 - Error compiling Cordova plugin: Mobile/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/{appname}.

It doesn't specify the plugin. Where can I find that information?

Hello there,

Not sure if the problem persists, but you can get the logs on the Native Platform tab (Service Center -> Application):

You can download the full build log and that will give more information.

Cheers!