[Excel Package] Insert image
excel-package
Web icon
Forge component by Carlos Alfaro

Hello,


Do you plan to have an action to insert images or is it done and I'm missing something?


Thank you!

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello Carlos and Renato,

Thank you for this request and for your code Renato.

I've uploaded a new version of the component, with the ability to write an image to a Cell identified by index or name.

Thank you.

CA

Carlos Alfaro wrote:

Hello Carlos and Renato,

Thank you for this request and for your code Renato.

I've uploaded a new version of the component, with the ability to write an image to a Cell identified by index or name.

Thank you.

CA

Hi Carlos,  

Can you please provide a practical example to ilustrate the process?

Thanks in advance!


Carlos Colaço,


I also didn't find a server action to insert images.

I leave attached a modified XIF with a action example how to do it (it works but is not bulletproof).

It's simple to use:



Carlos Alfaro,

If you wish I can join the team and publish a new version of the component after some review.


Cheers,

Renato


Carlos Colaço wrote:

Hello,


Do you plan to have an action to insert images or is it done and I'm missing something?


Thank you!



Excel_Package.xif

Hi again,


Attached you can also find the OML with the usage example.


Renato Torres wrote:

Carlos Colaço,


I also didn't find a server action to insert images.

I leave attached a modified XIF with a action example how to do it (it works but is not bulletproof).

It's simple to use:



Carlos Alfaro,

If you wish I can join the team and publish a new version of the component after some review.


Cheers,

Renato


Carlos Colaço wrote:

Hello,


Do you plan to have an action to insert images or is it done and I'm missing something?


Thank you!





ExcelPackageSandbox.oml

Hi Renato,


Thanks for the update but I'll wait for the updated version of the component.


Carlos

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello Carlos and Renato,

Thank you for this request and for your code Renato.

I've uploaded a new version of the component, with the ability to write an image to a Cell identified by index or name.

Thank you.

CA

Carlos Alfaro wrote:

Hello Carlos and Renato,

Thank you for this request and for your code Renato.

I've uploaded a new version of the component, with the ability to write an image to a Cell identified by index or name.

Thank you.

CA

Hi Carlos,  

Can you please provide a practical example to ilustrate the process?

Thanks in advance!


Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.