Invalid Compiler Output, Timeout Expired

Invalid Compiler Output, Timeout Expired

Hi,

In my environment I tried making a few changes to a back end module and this caused the publisher to time out.

I then undid all the changes (even tried closing without publishing or saving and reopening) and it still does the same and says 'Invalid Compiler Output, timeout expired)

Any ideas?

Hi James,

have you tried publishing the version of that module before you did the changes from within service center? If you still get a timeout, maybe there is something going on with the deployment controller. In order to check this you can try to publish another module. If the problem also shows up in there, you could try to restart the platform server and try again.

greetings,

pedro

Pedro Rodrigues wrote:

Hi James,

have you tried publishing the version of that module before you did the changes from within service center? If you still get a timeout, maybe there is something going on with the deployment controller. In order to check this you can try to publish another module. If the problem also shows up in there, you could try to restart the platform server and try again.

greetings,

pedro

Hi Pedro, I have attempted all of the above. Other modules publish fine however some of their actions time out quite often when they did not before. I have restarted both outsystems and my laptop and still no fix.

Hi James, when you say you restarted outsystems, you mean Service Studio? I would expect that the problem has to do with the platform server, not Service Studio or Integration Studio, that run locally on your laptop. Are you using a personal outsystems account? Do you have an on-premise installation?  

You could check the logs showing up in Service Center, I would expect you to see some errors in there. A restart of the platform server could help.

Pedro Rodrigues wrote:

Hi James, when you say you restarted outsystems, you mean Service Studio? I would expect that the problem has to do with the platform server, not Service Studio or Integration Studio, that run locally on your laptop. Are you using a personal outsystems account? Do you have an on-premise installation?  

You could check the logs showing up in Service Center, I would expect you to see some errors in there. A restart of the platform server could help.

Hi Pedro, yes sorry i meant service studio. I am not using a personal one and we do not have an onsite installation. how do i check the logs/restart the server?

Thanks,

James

Hi James, you can check the logs in service center. Do you have an admin who can look into it? As far as I know, in order to restart the platform server you need to have access to the machine itself where the platform server is running. Maybe you have some people from operations at your company who can do this.

Hi James, did you manage to have the problem solved? If that is the case, could you report the solution in here so that others can find it if they bump into the same problem. Thanks.