Private|PullToRefresh Pattern, when is it used?

Private|PullToRefresh Pattern, when is it used?

hi community,

In the Homescreen, i set the Parameter input of block CommonLayout to true:

When i see the IF logic inside the common logic, if the conditional expression is TRUE, it does nothing, otherwise it calls Private/PullToRefresh.

When I set to true, the mobile application as expected will works when I pulldown the screen. Relating to the IF above it will execute nothing and i think it is a default behavior will be call from the platform. When i set the input parameter to FALSE, the pulldown won;t work..but as we see in the IF logic it will excute the Private/PullToRefresh. So my question is:

- is my logic correct?

- if yes, what is the use of Private/PullToRefresh?

thank in advance.

best regards,

indra

Solution

Hi Indra,

The IF condition is "not UsePullToRefresh", which means that the "Private/PullToRefresh" will be called then the parameter "UsePullToRefresh" is set to True.

Cheers,

Renato

Indra Budiantho wrote:

hi community,

In the Homescreen, i set the Parameter input of block CommonLayout to true:

When i see the IF logic inside the common logic, if the conditional expression is TRUE, it does nothing, otherwise it calls Private/PullToRefresh.

When I set to true, the mobile application as expected will works when I pulldown the screen. Relating to the IF above it will execute nothing and i think it is a default behavior will be call from the platform. When i set the input parameter to FALSE, the pulldown won;t work..but as we see in the IF logic it will excute the Private/PullToRefresh. So my question is:

- is my logic correct?

- if yes, what is the use of Private/PullToRefresh?

thank in advance.

best regards,

indra

Solution

Thank you Sir, the label is misleading.

Regards,

Indra