Is there a way in flipcontent to flip an image so it is "backwards" as it was?

Is there a way in flipcontent to flip an image so it is "backwards" as it was?

Hi, 

I want to ask is there a way that when a user flips a content or an image and move on second one without flipping in back, it turns back into its original position. ie; it turns back to the front image and when the user looks at it again the 'front' image show up instead of the 'back' one?

cheers,

Hi Hafsa,

Can you please give more context or send some print screens? Are you doing Mobile or Web development? What is the widget you're using? 

Cheers,

Renato

hafsa zaineb wrote:

Hi, 

I want to ask is there a way that when a user flips a content or an image and move on second one without flipping in back, it turns back into its original position. ie; it turns back to the front image and when the user looks at it again the 'front' image show up instead of the 'back' one?

cheers,

Hi Renato,

I'm using nested widgets, it's like stacked cards,  inside stacked cards carousel widget and inside carousel, Flip content widget. Now what I want is when a user flips the content and sees what is at the back and leaves for the next card or image without flipping it back to its "front" , the image when the user comes back to this image is already in its previous state. Lets say there is a front with name' A' and back with' B',  user flipped card or image `A` and `B` shows, he leaves B and goes to next card, after a while when he gets back to this card, `A` should be shown instead of' B'.

I hope I'm making myself clear: (

Renato Torres wrote:

Hi Hafsa,

Can you please give more context or send some print screens? Are you doing Mobile or Web development? What is the widget you're using? 

Cheers,

Renato

hafsa zaineb wrote:

Hi, 

cheers,