SCHEDULER UI

I'm trying to create a scheduler where I can plot the schedule directly unto the calendar. Can someone lend me a hand on doing this? I attached an image of what I want to achieve. Thank you.

Hi Patrick,

Can you explain a bit more what exactly it is you don't know how to do? It's best to ask specific questions, that'll get you specific answers :).

Hi Kilian, actually I dont know how to explain but I am trying to create a Task Scheduler that look likes a Tabular Calendar and you can plot schedules directly unto it. I don't have any idea on how to do it using outsystems

Hi Patrick,

To create something like a calendar, the List Records widget is typically a good place to start, combined with some CSS to format things. I'm not sure what you mean by "plot[ting] schedules directly unto it", but you could add links around containers to be able to click a certain day or time period.

Hi Killian, can you give me an oml for my reference? I just don't really have any idea on how to do that.

Solution

Hi Patrick,

Have you looked into FullCalendar 2 (or maybe Full Calendar with API)? it might provide some of the features you seem to want

Solution

Hi Patrick,

Here's a very, very basic example. You can test it here.

Thank You Kilian. Full Calendar 2 seems to be the answer to my query.

Thank you Jorge Martins for the solution