CSS Merge in Service Studio

Don't know if this has been happening with anyone else, But we've been having this kind of issue in merging versions with CSS changes:

top: 58px56px;   
line-height: 1.2em;

This happens randomly, can happen in other ways other the one shown above (once I had a commented block of css and it removed the ending comment) and usual goes unnoticed until the layout starts to break.

We're still on build 717, but couldn't find anything related with this on the 721 changelog.

Bummer :(

I hope you are able to reproduce it easily nonetheless, otherwise it would be hard to solve the issue

Hi João,

As you can't reproduce the problem, can you please post here that fraction of CSS for the two or three published previous versions where that fraction of CSS changed?
This would help us understand how the merge is behaving for those specific changes history/versions.

Regards

Bruno Cunha e Silva wrote:

Hi João,

As you can't reproduce the problem, can you please post here that fraction of CSS for the two or three published previous versions where that fraction of CSS changed?
This would help us understand how the merge is behaving for those specific changes history/versions.

Regards

I've uploaded 3 versions of the full css file from the time when this has happened, it won't replicate the exact merge that was being done but allow to understand the changes.

Thanks for your feedback.
We will analyze it.