[OutSystems UI Mobile] SilkUI Mobile Version 1.5.3 PullToRefresh event not always triggered

[OutSystems UI Mobile] SilkUI Mobile Version 1.5.3 PullToRefresh event not always triggered

Forge Component
(31)
Published on 4 Oct (3 weeks ago) by OutSystems R&D
31 votes
Published on 4 Oct (3 weeks ago) by OutSystems R&D

Dear SilkUI Mobile Team,

I am quite sure that on Version 1.5.3 sometimes the PullToRefresh does not work. Tried on both iOS and Android then reverted to previous version and not it works very well. Thanks for double checking this!

Kind regards,

Adrian

Hey Adrian,

can you please send me an oml where that behaviour is happening?

Rita Dias wrote:

Hey Adrian,

can you please send me an oml where that behaviour is happening?

Hi Rita,

Here it is. Yesterday evening I upgraded to latest SilkUI and on some screens the app did no longer react to pull down gesture. I reverted to 1.5.2 and everything started working back again. I hope the oml will help you identify the issue, let me know if I can help in any way.

Kind regards,

Adrian

Hey Adrian!

I noticed that the oml that you sent us has a bunch of dependencies, could you try to replicate the behaviour that you saw on that app but on a new one and send us that oml instead?

It's just that if I remove all of that logic I might not be doing/hitting the specific case that you have and therefore miss the bug that you are having :) 

Hi guys,

I'm facing the same problem, after upgrading to the latest version.

Any news about this?

Hey IS,

Can you pass me a simple oml with the issue happening?

Hi Rita,

attached you can find an .oml file based on the Customer Template.

The pullToRefresh is turned on in all the screens. Once you get in the home screen you are able to pull and refresh the screen. If you navigate to another screen you can't refresh anymore.

Let me know if you are able to replicate the problem.

Thank you

Hey IS!

I wasn't able to open your app because it's currently just 'processing upload' on my end but I was able to replicate the issue from your description. 

We'll look into it and put out a fix for that as soon as possible!

Rita Dias wrote:

Hey IS!

I wasn't able to open your app because it's currently just 'processing upload' on my end but I was able to replicate the issue from your description. 

We'll look into it and put out a fix for that as soon as possible!

Perfect!

Let us know when you have news.

Solution

Hey Adrian and IS!

We've released a fix for this issue (version 1.5.4), hopefully it won't cause you any more problems! Again, sorry for the inconvenience!

Let us know if you find anything else :)

Cheers!

Solution

Hi Rita,

It works! Thank you for the fix!

Kind regards,

Adrian

Thank you Rita.

Now it's working.