Not allowed to use espace first time publish

Not allowed to use espace first time publish

I was doing lifetime deployment, and got errors like "you are not allowed to use Users" and other espaces (not sure about exact text). I know this is a security feature, whe you deploy new application, you need to have some "super" permissions. I am admin on the environment, and on all environments, and only in that one there is problem. I don't remember how to solve this, I recall it was in discussions but can't find that.

Hi, what is showing error in service center?

I can't find anything, at least looking under LifeTime-like applications. There are too many other errors we have there. What should I look for?

Igor Kirtak wrote:

I can't find anything, at least looking under LifeTime-like applications. There are too many other errors we have there. What should I look for?

Hi,

I also encountered the same issue.

What does this mean, what should I do to resolve this?

Thanks,

Ruby

Ruby Jimenez , there is a strange security limitation in OutSystems - when you deploy an espace first time - you need to have some special permissions to use those system components. In my case, our admin have changed some configuration, and after several attempts it started to work, but I don't know what he did and not sure that I will understand if he explains.

Hi,

What platform-version is this?

This seems an old bug to me at least (kinda remember this one)

J. , in my case it's 10.0.710.0.

J. wrote:

Hi,

What platform-version is this?

This seems an old bug to me at least (kinda remember this one)

Mine is  10.0.713.0

Hi All,

I am getting Required Permission error while publish via Service Studio and Deploying via Lifetime. Why i am getting this error?

Many applications are using these modules. Only one application is giving this error.

It works in Dev, QA and PROD, but while deploying in pre production i get this error. Why?

Error:

Required Permission: You are not allowed to use the eSpace 'autocomplete'.

Required Permission: You are not allowed to use the eSpace 'events'.

Screen Print:

Thank you,

Sridhar. S